- Choose a sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher. SPF stands for Sun Protection Factor, meaning the ability to protect the skin from UVB rays, which causes sunburn. In general, sunscreen with an SPF of 30 will protect the skin approximately. 97% of UVB rays
- Apply sunscreen at least 15-30 minutes before going out in the sun to give the sunscreen time to absorb into the skin and work effectively.
- Apply sufficient amount of sunscreen. The right amount of sunscreen to apply to the face is to squeeze the cream approximately 2 finger lengths, but if it’s waterproof sunscreen or lotion, it should be about 1-2 ten baht.
- Apply sunscreen all over the skin. You shouldn’t forget to apply it to your ears, nose, lips, neck and the backs of your hands.
- Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours , or more often if you’re sweating or swimming.
Tips for applying sunscreen effectively
- Apply sunscreen before putting on makeup. It will help your makeup last longer.
- Choose a sunscreen that has waterproof and sweat-proof ingredients. If faced with hot and humid weather
- Avoid staying in the sun for long periods of time. Even if you use sunscreen.
Applying sunscreen regularly is a simple method. That will help protect the skin from UV rays and reduce the risk of various skin problems.
Benefits of applying sunscreen
- Protect the skin from UV rays Which causes various skin problems such as sunburn, blemishes, freckles, dark spots, and skin cancer.
- Helps slow down the deterioration of skin cells. Makes the skin look youthful and healthy.
- Helps protect the skin from pollution such as dust, toxic fumes, and chemicals.
- Helps protect the skin from redness and dark spots. caused by sunlight
- Helps protect the skin from sun allergies.
Applying sunscreen is a simple way. That will help protect the skin from UV rays and reduce the risk of various skin problems, so you should apply sunscreen every day. Even on days when the weather is not hot or there are clouds and rain. Report from ทางเข้า ufabet
How to apply sunscreen on 2 fingers for a great face
- Choose a sunscreen that has a light texture. It will help spread it easily and without stains.
- Apply sunscreen all over your face and neck. Should not be applied only to areas exposed to direct sunlight.
- Spread sunscreen evenly and evenly. Use your fingers or puff to apply sunscreen.
- Wait for sunscreen to be absorbed into the skin before applying makeup.
How to spread sunscreen without stains
- Apply appropriate amount of sunscreen.
- Spread sunscreen from the center of the face outward.
- Spread sunscreen on the neck continuously with the face.
- Spread sunscreen onto ears, nose, and lips.
- Wait for the sunscreen to be absorbed into the skin before applying makeup.