What kind of “tissue paper” or “towel” do you use to wipe your face clean? Far away from acne!
When you wipe your face, do you use “tissue paper” or “towel” to wipe your face? Want to know what to use to wipe your face to keep it clean and away from acne? Let’s find out at ยูฟ่าเบท https://ufabet999.com
In general, “Tissue paper” is cleaner and more sterile than “towels” or “handkerchiefs” because it is made from paper pulp that has been through a sterilization process. The facial is extra thick and soft. Helps reduce friction and irritation on the facial skin. As for the handkerchief, it may not be as clean. Because they can come in contact with dirt from the air or germs from their hands. This results in the accumulation of bacteria and germs on the handkerchief.
However, using “towels” or “handkerchiefs” has some advantages, such as being able to wash and clean as often as needed. This ensures that the handkerchief is clean and safe. The handkerchief can also be ironed until completely dry. This reduces the accumulation of moisture that can cause acne.
Therefore, choosing whether to use handkerchief to wipe your face. It depends mainly on convenience and personal needs. If you want maximum cleanliness and sterility is a better choice, however, if you want a handkerchief that can be washed frequently and can be ironed dry. A handkerchief is also a good option.
For those who have acne problems Avoid using tissues or handkerchiefs that are dirty, damp, or stained with makeup. This can cause skin irritation and inflamed acne. Additionally, you should wash your face thoroughly with a gentle facial cleanser every day. To remove dirt, oil and bacteria on the surface. This will help prevent acne as well.
Choosing good facial tissues You should consider the following factors.
- Types of tissue paper You should choose specifically for wiping your face. Because it is extra thick and soft. Helps reduce friction and irritation on the facial skin.
- Features of tissue paper You should choose that is free from fluorescent agents, bleach, and chemicals that may irritate the facial skin.
- Size of tissue paper You should choose the size. That is appropriate for use, for example if you want to wipe your face. You should choose a large sheet size that fits your face.
- Package You should choose a sealed package to prevent contamination by dirt and germs.
Tips for choosing facial tissues for sensitive skin
- Choose tissue paper made from 100% pure wood pulp.
- Choose tissues that contain natural extracts that nourish the skin.
- Avoid tissues that contain alcohol, perfume, and other chemicals. that may irritate the skin
However, frequent use of facial tissues can irritate the skin, so wash your face thoroughly with a gentle facial cleanser every day. To remove dirt, oil and bacteria on the surface. This will help prevent acne and keep your face clean and fresh.