In the rainy season, be careful of “damp smells” in secret places.
- Sangkang is caused by fungus. that comes with humidity and can cause an odor If it happens frequently, you must take medicine. which should be under the supervision of a doctor
- Vaginal odor is most often caused by a bacterial infection. There will be vaginal discharge with a fishy smell. A burning sensation while urinating or having sex If the vaginal odor is very strong or there are abnormal symptoms, pain, burning pain. or if you experience itching, you should see a doctor for diagnosis and treatment.
- Iron (zinc) deficiency and stress Can result in increased sweat production. and can cause foot odor
When it’s rainy season The humidity in the air will increase. This often brings various diseases with the seasons, making us more easily ill. Some diseases are severe enough to require hospital admission, such as influenza and pneumonia. And some diseases do not seem very serious but are a nuisance. It also causes loss of personality, such as fungal diseases or unwanted odors from various organs. These diseases often come with the humidity of the rainy season. together with lifestyle habits Eating personal cleanliness Bacterial or fungal infection. Report from https://ufabet999.com
Sangkang, a rainy season disease that comes with a smell
Asst. Prof. Dr. Punyapatthit Sirithanabodikul, a physician specializing in The dermatology branch of Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital identified Sangkang (Tinea cruris) or a fungal infection. Often found in the groin. and may spread to the genitals Found more in adults than in children. It is found 3 times more often in men than in women.
Sangkang is caused by a fungal infection in the Dermatophyte group, causing inflammation and red flakes. This disease is very contagious from touching or sharing items such as clothes and towels. It is found in people who sweat a lot, athletes, those who are overweight, and people with diabetes. People with poor immunity
The obvious symptom is a red rash, burning and severe itching. There may be clear blisters or a red rash with raised edges and white flakes. Or it may be in sheets, found in the groin, pubic area, and various folds. If scratched, it will spread even more, causing abrasions and stinging. In severe cases, the rash may spread to the buttocks and genitals.
Treatment of the skin Use fungicides directly. If it is repeated often Must take medicine which should be under the supervision of a doctor
- Do not share personal items with others.
- Wear clothing that breathes well. Not too tight Use a cloth that wicks heat well.
- After showering, you should always dry your body thoroughly. Don’t let it get damp.
- If the cause of dampness is obesity, you should lose weight to reduce the chance of the disease recurring.
Smell in hidden spots Secret scents to careful of
Smell in hidden spots Found in both women and men. The causes are insufficient cleanliness, dampness, and sexually transmitted diseases. or infection Most of the time, it’s an unwanted odor in the intimate area. Often causes problems and creates anxiety in women From the discovery of vaginal abnormalities as well
What causes vaginal odor?
- bacterial infection The most common are Vaginal discharge with a fishy odor A burning sensation while urinating or having sex
- Infections caused by protozoa trichomoniasis The vaginal discharge will have a fishy smell. Yellow or green, foamy
- Fungal infection Causes a yeast-like smell, white, clotted vaginal discharge, and itching. burning sensation during urination and sexual intercourse It is caused by fungus that normally exists in the vagina. abnormal growth It usually occurs after taking antibiotics that kill bacteria.
2. Hormonal changes
Vaginal secretions during menstruation and during ovulation May cause more unpleasant odors than in other periods. Another cause is hormonal changes during menopause. Female hormone levels decrease causing the vaginal tissue to become thin and the vagina to become slightly acidic. Many women who are going through menopause notice foul-smelling vaginal discharge and watery vaginal discharge. If the odor bothers you, your doctor may prescribe topical estrogen, which will eliminate the odor within 2-3 weeks. This is because estrogen in vaginal creams is absorbed into the bloodstream. Therefore, you should consult a doctor before use.
A sweaty groin will smell bad. This is because apocrine sweat glands (found in the armpits, nipples, ear canals, eyelids, and nose wings) produce an oily fluid. and is digested by bacteria on the skin, causing the smell Wearing tight clothing or in those who are overweight The skin is folded together. It will cause more problems.
4. Food eaten
Research shows that foods with strong odors include chili peppers, garlic, onions, fish, and broccoli. It affects the vaginal odor as well as other parts of the body such as the armpits, scalp, mouth, and feet.
5. Forgotten tampons
accumulation of menstrual blood will cause bacteria and causes irritation, itching, and also causes an odor Can be undesirable